I recently reached 900 of you wonderful people following me on Instagram, and I am so honored, but also thought...why stop there?! I know all of you are itching to start seeing some Fall décor inspo as well, so I thought I'd combine these two things for a major giveaway of fall décor and even an E-Design package to get this community to 1K! See the post on IG for details!
Since only a handful of you will be able to win these prizes for free, I thought I'd still do a blog post about them so if you'd like to get them you still can!
1. First up is this simple, solid gauze throw blanket in a really pretty yellow. It's important to know that you don't have to go full-on jack-o-lanterns, witches, and ghosts, to let your guests know that it's spooky season over at your house. Little touches here and there go a long way in making your home in-season!
2. Next is a coordinating pillow cover from Etsy. If you pick a fall color that you want to stick to (for this post I picked yellow, for example) it makes it a lot easier to create a "theme" throughout your home, other than the fact that it's all Fall décor too obviously.
3. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, adding greenery is the easiest way to liven up a space! I love this Fall take on a eucalyptus branch, and this vase has just the perfect amount of yellow to tie into any Fall themed decor!
4. I obviously wouldn't put any fall decor post together without adding in a candle! I love the packaging on this one from Anthropologie (and imagine it smells heavenly too!)
5. I love adding small touches that really scream 'Halloween' and this adorable trinket dish from West Elm is perfect for that!
6. Last, but not least, I'm going to be giving away a Basic E-Design package, for decorating a space in your home for Fall!
I appreciate your engagement on my socials and support of my content! Follow me on IG: