I just love a good shelfie! I've had a few people reach out to me recently on styling different areas of their home, so I thought I'd share some recent finds that I love that you can carry over to any space!
1. First thing's first, you have to have books. Books act as the foundation or building blocks for the overall aesthetic of your shelves (or coffee table or bar cart or whatever!) This idea is becoming more and more popular, so there are quite a few vendors out there that provide book bundles like this one from Etsy when you just need filler books!
2. A round wood bowl provides a great natural and textural element for any shelfie. I love this one from Target.
3. One of my favorite accessories recently has been any and all chains or links. They just make anything instantly look so expensive + upscale! This one from Etsy is relatively inexpensive and I love that it has a unique texture to it.
5. Art also helps to bring in height, but also fills in the white space behind items too. It's a great layering piece and I of course love anything from Juniper Print shop, but I'm loving how this one and this one are pairing together!
6. Last, but not least, add some unique items to really create some interest - I love these decorative cowbells from Anthropologie!
I appreciate your engagement on my socials and support of my content! Follow me on IG: