Target really is just the best isn't it?
Now that they've started collaborating with design ICONS like Joanna Gaines and Shea McGee, their home item selections have me drooling and constantly checking the site on new items I *must* have.
So naturally I had plenty of things to choose from for this weeks' Finds + Favorites: target home finds. It was actually difficult to narrow it down (hint: there may be another one in the near future lol) Let's get into it!
1. First is this light from the Studio McGee line....first: it's the cutest, second: it's ONLY $150. For a dining room chandelier that's a STEAL. I may or may not be talking Max into getting this soon.
2. I don't know what it is about trays, but I am just obsessed. This one from the Hearth & Hand by Joanna Gaines collection is so simple, but can add some warmth to a coffee table or bar cart. I think I love trays so much because they help to organize décor items so it's the best of both worlds for me (organizing + home décor)!
3. A good welcome mat is a must for any home - that's why we are spending so much time and effort into our front yard...it really sets the tone for what you're going to see on the inside! I love the layered look so I paired this outdoor scatter rug with this welcome mat and LOVE the outcome!
4. Yes bath towels are a necessity and definitely have to feel right for you to use them all the time, but bath towels are also a HUGE part of the design of a bathroom. With that said, I'm in love with these waffle towels from the Casaluna line at Target. They provide a perfect texture (both aesthetically and when drying off), and the collection has really great colors to choose from!
5. As we start to move outside for dinners on the patio, one thing I have to have on hand at all times is a citronella candle (the mosquitos in Sacramento don't play). So this one from the Studio McGee line is not only gorgeous, but functional too!
6. Since we've been renovating my parents kitchen, we were on the hunt for some new dining chairs that weren't going to break the bank. These ones byThreshold are so inexpensive, have great reviews, and we love the fact that the legs are wood because we're going to update them a bit to match the finishes seen in the rest of the kitchen (stay tuned to see!)
7. Last, but not least, is this really cool faux eucalyptus tree. I feel like the faux fiddle leaf fig tree will always be a great go-to since it's so versatile and can adapt to almost any style, but this faux eucalyptus tree is giving me all the modern farmhouse vibes that everyone is loving right now! Plus it's nice to see something different every now and then!
I appreciate your engagement on my socials and support of my content! Follow me on IG: