FULL-SERVICE INTERIOR DESIGN FOR THE GREATER SACRAMENTO REGION
As a certified Interior Designer, I have the knowledge and experience to take on design projects of all types and sizes.
A value I've always kept as a top priority in my career is designing for the end user, because YOU are the one living in the space so YOU are the one that needs to love it! With that said, my process is very hands-on and I keep communication prompt and upfront at all times in order to keep us on the same page throughout the project!
Whether you're needing a furniture refresh or are taking on a full remodel, I can help you create and achieve your vision!
ready to LOVE where you LIVE?
- Interior Design Consultations
- Color Consultations
- Space Planning
- Furniture Selections + Procurement
- Material + Fixture Specifications
While I have recommendations for Trade resources and am proud of the working relationships I've built within the design industry, I am happy to work with new vendors to create the best design for your project!
Here's How it Works
1. CONSULTATION | In order for me to fully grasp the the extent of your project and your vision, we will start with an in-person consultation at your project location. During this time, I will take lots of notes, measurements, and pictures so I can have everything I need throughout the entirety of the process to complete your project. This information is used in detail to create the scope of work.
2. SCOPE | Provided via email, the Scope of Work will include all items listed line by line for which you want my expertise, with my design fee for that work listed and described at the end. Attached to this same email will be a contract which will need to be signed along with a deposit of the design fee received and approval of all items listed in the Scope in order for me to start any design work.
3. PRESENTATION | One of my favorite parts of the process! Complete with any applicable floor plans, elevations, and design boards, the presentation will show you all selections in a 2D format so you can visualize how everything will come together. I'll also provide as many samples of fabrics and finishes as I can get my hands on! For larger projects, these presentations can be overwhelming, so I keep everything organized by space to help you understand how to break the project into phases if needed. The remainder of the design fee will be due at this time as well.
4. TRADES | For projects requiring Trades, I'd be happy to make recommendations and I would love to be included in any communication regarding the project; however, all Trades will be worked with directly as I do not provide any project management services.
5. ORDERING | After the Presentation, I will provide an Estimate to include everything seen on Presentation day (and any reselections made thereafter). Once the Estimate is approved, I'll turn that into an invoice to be paid in full before the ordering process is started. Note that lead times vary from 2 weeks up to 12 weeks for custom pieces - I'll do my best to keep any time restrictions of the utmost importance when making selections as necessary!
6. DELIVERY | When I place all the orders, I will have everything shipped to my local receiver. As they are considered an extension of my team, they will unpackage, inspect, and go through protocols to protect all items to stay in storage on my behalf until Install day. Once all items have arrived, we schedule a day for a white-glove delivery and placement in your space. This is best done while you're out of the house so you can get the full treatment with a grand reveal!
7. PHOTOSHOOT | To close out your project, I'd love to have professional photos taken of your transformed space for my portfolio and marketing purposes. Your private information is never revealed!
THE NEAT FREAK CO. ADD-ON
Want to add a virtual professional organizer to your E-Design package?
Aspen + Veda partners exclusively with The Neat Freak Co.
and our teams can work together to provide not only a well-designed space,
but one that is professionally organized so upkeep is a breeze!
Check out The Neat Freak Co. website:
Prices for this add-on service range from $150-$300 based on your space and needs.
*Discounts applied to your total package price when you add on this service!*
“KATIE DOES AN IMPECCABLE JOB OF TAKING MY STYLE AND AESTHETIC AND IMPLEMENTING HER OWN CREATIVE, INTERIOR DESIGN EXPERTISE. FROM HELPING ME FIND THE FINISHING TOUCH FOR MY BEDROOM, TO E-DESIGNING MY GUEST BEDROOM, KATIE IS MY GO-TO INTERIOR DESIGNER FOR ALL MY DESIGN NEEDS. HER EYE IS TRULY UNMATCHED AND I LOOK FORWARD TO CREATING MORE INTERIOR DESIGN MAGIC WITH HER IN THE FUTURE!"
- CASEY K.
“KATIE IS EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE, EASY TO WORK WITH, AND SHE COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDS MY STYLE. SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT HER CLIENTS AND CUSTOMIZED EVERY PIECE OF THE ROOM BASED ON HER CLIENTS STYLE AND BUDGET. I COULD NOT RECOMMEND KATIE AND ASPEN + VEDA MORE!"
- AMANDA W.