Ikea keeps getting better and better with their products, but this week for my Finds + Favorites series I'm sharing my favorite Ikea go-to's I've used in my own home and in other design projects. These are items Ikea has had for awhile, but I just can't get enough of!
1. First are the Ribba frames. These are the most inexpensive options for frames that I've seen and my favorite part is that they come in so many great sizes! I use these for gallery walls, large prints, and love that they've teamed up with one of my favorite online art print shops (Juniper Print Shop) to provide a large-format framing solution.
2. Lighting can get expensive really quick, but I love that Ikea offers some really inexpensive options including this woven shade. I have a different woven one I spray painted black, but the fact that these are THAT cheap makes it worth it to try a DIY to make these fit your space!
3. If you know me, you know I'm an organizing FREAK and these white acrylic file storage bins are probably my favorite of all my organizing items. You can make really cute labels (check out my past reels!) and use the lids to double as extra bins (so basically buy two, get two free?! YES, PLEASE!)
4. The Hemnes line at Ikea is one of the best ones they have in my opinion. It's a really high-quality product for the price. Plus you're getting a lot of bang for your buck. Whatever style of the Hemnes products you get, be sure it's the 'stained finish' version, because that is the one you can paint if you ever want to make some updates to it!
5. Faux greenery. I'll continue to promote this all the time, but this one from Ikea is really top-notch ESPECIALLY on a shelf. I love the way it hangs and the length it provides! The color is great too and you can pick from a ton of vase options at Ikea as well!
6. Last, but 100% not least is the Koldby hide rug. To be able to provide a real hide rug at this price is AMAZING. The fact that these aren't sold out more often is beyond me to be honest! I have one in my own home and have specified these in several other projects. You can specify whether you want a caramel-colored or black hide, but there are variations and you could get some white spots, so if you can go to the store, you'll be able to get the exact one you want!
I appreciate your engagement on my socials and support of my content! Follow me on IG: