With a new project loaded in my portfolio, I wanted to share a few of my favorite pieces from this really fun custom E-Design project. By custom, I mean I provided more intricate interior design services that I offer to a lot of my local Sacramento clients, but since this clients' project is in Nebraska, I followed my E-Design process.
This project is a full renovation, and I helped with the primary spaces of the home: the entry/mud room, the dining room, the kitchen, and a large family room (that almost acts as two spaces).
The selections included in this weeks' Finds + Favorites are the 'top' favorites from working on this project. It includes a couple of new finds I'm in love with and a few classics - let's get to it!
1. This black pendant light is definitely a favorite go-to. It's such a timeless style and instantly modernizes a space. It's also a dupe for a designer fixture and you can get it on Amazon!
2. Because this project involved a kitchen renovation and the clients' Pinterest board was FILLED with images of the classic white subway backsplash, I suggested this small twist on the timeless piece. These longer subway tiles that have a handmade look to them instantly modernize an otherwise basic material.
3. When asking yourself if you should add faux greenery to a space, the answer should always be YES. If you then ask yourself, 'should it be an olive tree?' the answer is always DOUBLE YES. I absolutely love this one from Etsy!
4. I'm actually really shocked at how amazing the furniture options at Target have gotten. This one from the Hearth & Hand with Magnolia line is a new find, but instantly a new favorite! I love that it comes in this black finish and has the caning on the bottom shelf - such a simple touch that adds so much character to the piece!
5. In my time as a designer, one of the favorite 'sayings' I've learned is that hardware (like pulls or knobs on a cabinet) is like the jewelry of a space. And just like everything else, Amazon has provided with an inexpensive option that looks designer! I love these faux-leather pulls with the gold studs. They're so unique and added the perfect modern touch to an otherwise classic space.
6. Once again, Target has been pulling through on their furniture! I LOVE these Sherpa Accent Chairs. They're so different, but still look so comfortable and they're affordable to boot!
7. Last, but not least, this area rug is definitely a new favorite. Don't get me wrong, I love a plain old jute rug, but the plaid pattern on this one just gives it that extra something that just makes me swoon!
I appreciate your engagement on my socials and support of my content! Follow me on IG: